Terms and conditions
§ 1 Scope and Provider
(1) These General Terms and Conditions of Business shall apply to all orders placed by you at the online shop of
Qi Blanco UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Managing Director: Christian Bernd Bauer
(2) The range of goods in our online shop is directed exclusively at Buyers who have reached the age of 18.
(3) Our deliveries, services, and offers are exclusively based on these General Terms and Conditions. The General Terms and Conditions of Business shall therefore also apply to companies for all future business relations, even if they are not expressly agreed upon again. The inclusion of general terms and conditions of a customer which contradict our general terms and conditions is hereby already contradicted.
(4) Contract language is exclusively German.
(5) You can view the currently valid General Terms and Conditions of Business on the website
www.qiblanco.com/en/terms-and-conditions/ and print it out.
§ 2 Use of the Online Shop, Conclusion of Contract
On the websites of Qi Blanco UG (limited liability), the user has the possibility to purchase energy medical products and similar products for a fee.
By clicking the button “buy,” the user makes a legally binding offer to Qi Blanco UG (haftungsbeschränkt) to purchase the requested product. Qi Blanco UG (haftungsbeschränkt) accepts this offer by sending an email.
The execution of the contract is exclusively in German language.
The product description is no guarantee.
§ 3 Terms of Payment
Before the user requests an item, the price of this product, shipping costs, and its description are displayed. This sum (purchase price and shipping costs) is part of the contract concluded between the user and Qi Blanco UG (haftungsbeschränkt) according to § 2.
The user is obliged to pay this price. The payment is due with the conclusion of the contract.
All prices include the value added tax applicable in the Federal Republic of Germany.
Payment of the price shall be made by PayPal/credit card/advance payment. Other payments, in particular payment by bank transfer, cheque, or cash payment cannot be processed and do not release the customer from the obligation to pay the price by PayPal/credit card/advance payment.
The User acknowledges that Qi Blanco UG uses third party companies to process payment transactions. All integrated third party companies are indicated in the order or payment process. The general terms and conditions of these third party companies apply in addition to the general terms and conditions of Qi Blanco UG (haftungsbeschränkt).
§ 4 Retention of Title
Qi Blanco UG (haftungsbeschränkt) reserves the right of ownership of the ordered item until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 5 Delivery
The sending of products is carried out exclusively by independent transport companies after receipt of payment and within the Federal Republic of Germany.
Place of performance is the registered office of Qi Blanco UG (haftungsbeschränkt).
The collection of the purchase is not possible.
§ 6 Cancellation Instruction and Right of Cancellation and Return
If the user of the online shop is a consumer, he/she has a right of revocation and return according to §§ 312 d, 355 BGB. A consumer is a natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that is neither commercial nor his/her independent professional activity, § 13 BGB.
§ 7 Cancellation Policy
In the event that you are a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB (German Civil Code), i.e. you make the purchase for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to your commercial nor your self-employed professional activity, you have a right of revocation in accordance with the following provisions.
Right of Revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or
a third party, other than the carrier, who is designated by you has received the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must
Company: Qi Blanco UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Address: Brunnrangenstr. 25, 97711 Maßbach
email: [email protected]
inform us by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If this Agreement is revoked, we reimburse for all payments we have received, including delivery charges (other than any additional charges arising from your choosing a different method of delivery from the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we receive notice of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise; in no event will an additional charge occur for this refund. We may refuse to make any refund until we have received the goods or until there is proof that the goods have been returned, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us or to [where applicable: the name and address of a person authorized by you to receive the goods] immediately, and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this Agreement. The time limit is maintained if the goods have been sent back before the expiry of the fourteen-day period: you shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You shall only be liable for any loss of value of the goods if such loss of value is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary for the purpose of checking their condition, properties, and functioning.
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and sent it to [email protected]
You will receive further information about the return process and address by mail.
The product must be returned in comparable safe packaging as it arrived with you. As long as the package does not reach us, you assume liability.
In case of repairs or similar, please contact [email protected] for further information on the place of return.
(1) The right of revocation does not apply to the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which the consumer has made an individual selection or determination is relevant or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer (e.g. T-shirts with your photo and your name) -sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery,-goods which, due to their nature, have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery,-sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery,-newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts
(2) Please avoid damage and contamination. If possible, please return the goods to us in the original packaging with all accessories and with all packaging components. If necessary, use a protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please use suitable packaging to ensure sufficient protection against transport damage in order to avoid claims for damages due to damage caused by defective packaging.
(3) Please send an email to: [email protected] to announce the return before returning the product. This way we can assign the products as quickly as possible.
(4) Please note that the modalities mentioned in the above paragraphs 2 and 3 are not prerequisites for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
§ 8 Transit Damage
(1) If goods are delivered with obvious transport damages, please complain about such defects immediately to the deliverer and contact us as soon as possible.
(2) Failure to make a complaint or contact us will have no consequences for your statutory warranty rights. However, you help us to be able to assert our own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance company.
§ 9 Liability
(1) Unlimited Liability:
We are liable without limitation for intent and gross negligence and in accordance with the Product Liability Act. In the case of slight negligence, we shall be liable for damages resulting from injury to life, body and health of persons.
(2) The Following Limited Liability shall Otherwise Apply:
In the case of slight negligence, we shall only be liable in the event of a breach of an essential contractual obligation, the fulfillment of which is essential for the proper execution of the contract and on the observance of which you may regularly rely (cardinal obligation). Liability for slight negligence is limited to the amount of damages foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the contract, the occurrence of which must be typically expected. This limitation of liability shall also apply in favor of our vicarious agents.
- 11 Alternative dispute resolution
The EU Commission has established a platform for out-of-court dispute resolution provided. This gives consumers the opportunity to resolve disputes in the connection with your online order initially without the involvement of a Court. The dispute resolution platform is available under the external link
We shall endeavor to settle any differences of opinion arising from our contract amicably. Furthermore, we are not obliged to participate in arbitration proceedings and unfortunately cannot offer you the opportunity to participate in such proceedings.
§ 12 Final Provisions
(1) Should one or more provisions of these GTC be or become invalid, the validity of the other provisions shall not be affected.
(2) German law is exclusively applicable to contracts between us and the customer, excluding the provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG, “UN Sales Convention”). Mandatory provisions of the country in which you usually reside shall remain unaffected by the choice of law.
(3) If you are a merchant, a legal entity under public law, or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from or in connection with the contract shall be our registered office.
The General Terms and Conditions of Business are based on a sample from HÄRTING Rechtsanwälte, http://www.haerting.de Many thanks for this support.